In Teams confirmed

Dear players, coaches, club leaders and parents.

We are aware that a lot of you are eagerly awaiting a decision regarding Nordic Invitational Cup being held as planned. Today we have a meeting with local authorities in Denmark to go through the practicalities of completing the tournament. After this meeting we will need to sum up our alternatives and see if we can meet all the criteria/measures due to the corona situation.
Our first priority will of course be the safety of the players.

There will be posted an update on Monday 22.06 with a final statement for Nordic Invitational Cup 2020.
We are hoping to bring good news, until then, thank you for the patience.

Best regards,
Nordic Invitational Cup

Contact Us
Contact Us

We are not around right now. But you can send us an email and we will get back to you, asap.

I want to receive information about the Nordic Invitational Cup:*

I have read and agree to the privacy policy regarding the processing of personal information, as well as all terms and conditions.*

Please check the re-captcha field. It is required to send the form data correctly.

Start typing and press Enter to search